Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Utah: Fun Outings


 We spent most of our Utah trip relaxing at my parent's house, but we did venture out a few times and do some fun things. 
One of the days when Josh was with us we went to the Bean Museum at BYU. The museum had been totally renovated since our last trip so it was fun to see the changes.
 We went to the museum with my mom, brother Jordan, sister Marie and my nephew Braden. Braden and Bryn were cute little buddies, holding hands as they walked around the exhibits. 


 After the museum we met up with some of my Tueller family members for lunch at In-N-Out. 
Bryn had fun with her second-cousin Ollie. Ollie just moved from NYC, so Bryn had fun asking him his recommendations for fun things to do in the city :) (Central Park was at the top of his list and Bryn is anxious to check it out herself!)
 Another day we had fun hanging out with my cousin Allie and her three cute kids. Bryn and Raquel get along great and it's always fun to see them play. 
 Mya, Marcus, and Reagan had fun playing in the water table.
 We visited my Tueller grandparents in Provo a few times. Bryn always loves reading with Grandma Tueller... I think I have a picture like this from each of our trips to Utah!
It was also so fun to see my uncle Mark while he was in town. We used to live half a mile from Mark in Huntington Beach and we miss him! When Bryn was a toddler she and Mark used to have this tradition of "running in circles" in our old living room, so Bryn thought it was so funny to run around with Mark again :) 
 We checked out a few different parks in my parent's area, but the most unique/strange park was definitely Bear Park. Lots of weird, old play structures!
 Mya and my mom were nice to play along as Brynlee's "circus animals".
A totally dangerous dinosaur climber and a high-heeled boot slide.... they just don't make parks like they used to :)

No comments: