Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's a B O Y

 The day before we moved from New Hampshire I had my 18 week ultrasound. We were so excited to find out that WE ARE HAVING A BOY! You should have seen Josh's big smile when we heard the news :) 
Mostly we were just grateful that the baby boy looked healthy - I always get nervous with the ultrasounds. This little babe has the same Cori Plexus Cysts on his brain that Mya had, but our high-risk OBGYN wasn't too worried about it so we haven't been too concerned about it either. Everything else looked perfect! And he's measuring big, so I'm hoping for another early delivery :)
The girls were thrilled to hear the news of a baby brother! I had grand plans of doing a fun "gender reveal" party for the girls but it turns out that the day before a big move is not the best time for a party(!!), so we threw up some blue crepe paper, munched on blue M&M's and called it good!
We can't wait to meet this baby boy in 16 more weeks!

No comments: