Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bryn's First Soccer Season

 I can't help but smile when I think of Bryn playing soccer. She just finished her first soccer season and it was the cutest thing ever. Josh was her coach and it was also so fun to watch him interact with ten wiggly preschoolers. Josh had a fun time coaching and Bryn absolutely loved soccer practice each week. I just sat on the sidelines with Mya and loved the feeling of being an official "soccer mom" :)
 This is Bryn's first-soccer-practice pose. Woah.
 "The Blue Blueberries"
 I don't know why these little soccer drills were so funny to me. I couldn't help but laugh as I saw Josh demonstrate soccer skills and the kids try to imitate them. So cute.


Two of Bryn's cute pals, Emma and Audrey
Bryn looks like she's not wearing shorts. Ha!
 So excited she can't hardly stand it.
 Josh presenting Bryn with her end-of-season award. Of course, Bryn was beaming and proud as could be.
High-fives all around!

No comments: