Sunday, May 19, 2013

Girls Night

We were so excited last year when we heard there were four other Mormon families already at Tuck. We have loved getting to know the Dances, Holbrooks, Torontos, and Laytons and we're so sad that they'll be graduating and moving in a few short weeks. We had one last girls night on Friday before everyone gets busy with finals and graduation.
Andrea, Michelle, Tiffany, and Maren
Love these ladies so much!
 I gathered notes from everyone about these four ladies and made little books for them with the notes and pictures from their two years at Tuck.

 My party planning partners... 
Candace (her husband and Josh are the two T'14 Mormons) and Catherine (her husband is doing medical school this year and Tuck next year)
 Some of my favorite Dartmouth ladies
 I thought this girls night would be full of reminiscing and tears, but instead it became a fun night of dancing and karaoke. I'd rather be dancing than crying!

(Ashley and Steph snuck out before I started going crazy with the pictures)! 
I am seriously going to miss this group of ladies, but I'm excited for them as they move across the country and embark on bigger and better things.....like earning paychecks!
Love you ladies!!!

No comments: