Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dreaming of Tonga....

Josh is in Peru right now and has had such an awesome week being down in South America, meeting up with old mission friends, eating lots of yummy Peruvian meals, playing with little kids in orphanages, going on beautiful hikes, .....oh ya, and giving presentations to businessmen in Lima - I guess that's the real reason he is there. 
His fun experiences have totally got me daydreaming about my past travels abroad, especially my month in Tonga. Maybe it's because it is snowy and cold in New Hampshire right now and I'm dreaming of the hot, humid days of eating coconut on the beach! I could go for that right now :)


I keep trying to think of what excuse I could possibly find to get back to Tonga with Josh sometime, but I think it's going to be a long time before a second trip there would happen. Maybe someday! 

P.S. I think I've probably complained about the NH winters in all my blog posts lately. I guess there are more important things than the weather :) 
P.P.S. Jane, I'm sure you took half of these pictures! All my Tonga pictures are mixed together!

1 comment:

Jane Huddleston said...

Yeah I recognize a few of those pictures! I miss those days too. We had so much fun (despite the difficult days). You were an amazing traveling companion and I miss you deary!