Friday, October 26, 2012

Four Months

 Oh my goodness, we love this little girl so much.
Four months is a wonderful stage! Mya is just such a sweet, easy going baby. Hopefully her mellow personality is a permanent thing because she's such an easy baby! Great cuddler, great sleeper, great eater: She eats at 7:30, 11:30, 3:30, 7:00, and 10:00 and has a couple good naps a day. I think Bryn was already rolling at this age, but Mya has only rolled over a few times....probably on accident. Mya loves to be propped up into sitting position so she can look around the room and keep tabs on what's going on. She loves to grab anything and everything....especially faces and hair. She's also becoming more and more interested in toys especially her favorite yellow hand...clearly her favorite! Oh, and did I mention she's giggling now!!! Ahhh....the best thing ever. Bryn and I get her to giggle the hardest when we do "Jiggity Jig" with her on our knees (Ha ha....Maybe that's a made-up game from my family?? I'm not sure). 

 We just can't get over how sweet this little girl is and how much we love her!
Bryn at 4 months, Mya at 4 months

No comments: