Saturday, April 14, 2012

Utah Trip: Random Shots

Here's the last few pictures from our trip. It was so fun spending time with family and watching Bryn play with her grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins.
Mom, Bryn, and Logan
Dying eggs
Log seemed so much older on this trip! It turns out he's the master of the BBQ. He whipped us up some BBQ Chicken Quesadillas on the grill one day for lunch.
Yum.
We met up with my aunts Margaret and Carolyn.
Bryn is lucky to have such a great extended family on both sides that is so sweet to her.
Bryn had LOTS of grandma bonding time during the trip!
My sister and I loved playing "Polly Pockets" as kids, and now Bryn is a big fan, too!
Grandma doing Bryn's hair
Bryn followed my mom around all day and wanted to do whatever she was doing....even if it was cleaning the toilets.
Playing the piano with Logan
Reading with Jordan and Grandpa
Other fun things from the week:
-Attending the Sunday morning session of General Conference with my family
-A temple trip with Josh and my parents
-A Jane Eyre movie marathon (My mom and I both just read the book. We watched two different versions, but got Jane Eyre-ed out before we made it to the third version we had rented!)
-Lots of fun game nights
-Beautiful walks/hikes in my parent's area
-Lots of late night conversations and laughter
This trip to Utah was kind of spur-of-the-moment, but I'm so glad we could fit it in! It was such a great week! I love my family and Josh's fam, and I wish we saw them more often!

No comments: