Monday, February 27, 2012

Fabric Flower Bouquet

Another little project I can cross off my to-do list...
For months I've been wanting to use up my fabric scraps and make some fabric flowers, and I finally got around to it today. Bryn was my little helper with this project. She was very willing to go on a "stick hunt" with me, especially since it meant a trip to the park. And then she helped me go through my fabric stash and pick out fabrics that were yellow, orange, or green.
It was perfect timing to add a bright bouquet to the table because it was gray and rainy all day.
We made ten flowers today, and I think we'll be making more!

6 comments:

Kristy said...

Those are awesome! On my to make list now.

Karen said...

What a fun and clever idea. Bryn is so lucky to have you crafting with her.

{autie} said...

how fun!

Kristin said...

so cute laura!!

My 4 Gooches said...

you are too amazing. i can't believe how creative you are! super jealous of that brain!

My 4 Gooches said...

p.s. you should do a tutorial on how you did those so i can see. i'm too dumb to figure it out just by looking at them. :)