Friday, January 13, 2012

Ric Rac

Josh is on a camp-out tonight with the scouts, so Bryn and I spent the night playing with ric rac!
A long time ago my friend gave me a big stash of ric rac, trims, and bias tape but I had forgotten about it til Bryn found it today while rummaging around my craft drawers. In the spirit of Valentine's Day (she's a just little excited for this holiday!) she picked out all the V-day colors and made a nest for Oscar the ostrich.
While Bryn was busy nesting, I made a handful of simple Valentine's dish towels with ric rac remnants from the stash. (For an even cuter version of ric rac dish towels, check out THIS post on "Aesthetic Nest". Josh's talented cousin Annaliese has so many fun ideas on that blog!)
Three cheers for Ric Rac parties with Brynlee!

No comments: