Monday, May 2, 2011

May 2nd

Today was my due date (from two pregnancies ago) and all day I couldn't stop thinking about how I wish I was at the hospital bringing a new little soul into our family! I really do feel a peace about things, but of course my heart still aches. I do have so very much to be grateful for, though! And I've been thinking about that all day, too. My little buddy and I flew home from Utah today and were happily reunited with Josh, and as I spent my evening with those two I couldn't help but feel completely blessed and grateful for my little family. I had a wonderful week in Utah with my family, and now it's so great to be back home with Josh again, back to my routine, my church calling, and this sunny California weather! An overload of Utah pictures to come! :)

6 comments:

{autie} said...

looove her in piggies! Missed you, Bryn!...and Laura. :)

Carrie Richins said...

You are so strong, and such an amazing example. Just thought you should know that.

...And aside from mine, Brynlee has got to be the cutest girl I have EVER seen. You probably already know that.

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I know all about how that feels. It always hurts when I see ladies in my ward (all the time!) who are due around what was my due date and they are growing their cute little bellies and finding out the gender and such. I'm happy for them, i just want to be in that position myself. You are a great example! Thanks for sharing your feelings. It helps to strengthen those of us who are going through the same thing :)

Jessica F. said...

I still do the same thing on those dates. Our first would have been born the beginning of July and would be FIVE this year. You have a great outlook on it. It gets easier as the time goes by.

Wish we could have been in Utah and seen you and darling Bryn!

Kyle, Megan, Owen, Tatum and Grady Guest said...

Love u Lar Lar! You are an amazing woman! I have always looked up to u and admire your strength and testimony. Bryn is blessed to have u as her mom. Stay strong girl. Love u!!

The Pixton Family said...

We love you guys! Those dates are hard.