Wednesday, January 19, 2011

More Style

I know several of you appreciated Bryn's style tip last week of pairing her silver dress with the neon orange hat. So today I'll give you the next installment of her style series:
This week's tip is that you can never wear too many bracelets at once. This is a familiar look for Bryn lately. She puts them on one at a time, proudly walks around the apartment, looks at herself in my full length mirror, looks at her self in her own full length mirror, asks me to take a picture, then shakes them all off and starts over.

2 comments:

Marie said...

Look at those faded jean shorts! She's already sporting Spring's hottest fashion haha I love that girl

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Oh my goodness, she is darling!!!! All that personality must be a joy to be around every day! The pic from your other post with the orange cap and Sunday dress is classic. I'm so happy you have this recorded on your blog so you can show her this sweet stage in her growing up when she's older!

Adorable Girl, just adorable!