Tuesday, April 20, 2010

86th Annual Spring Salon

I just found out my painting "Internal Movement" (see below) was accepted into the Annual Spring Salon art show at the Springville Museum of Art. The Spring Salon is always an enjoyable exhibit. For anyone interested in checking it out, the show will officially open this Friday, and will be on display until July 3rd.
One of my artistic goals while in this busy stage of motherhood is to at least enter one juried art show per year. (To keep my resume current, and keep me painting). Now I can cross off 2010!

2 comments:

JS said...

That is so exciting! I really like that painting! Congrats

Anneliese said...

Congratulations! That is very awesome. This is Josh's cousin, Anneliese, (my sister, Sarah bought a couple of your paintings about a year ago and is loving them) and I just found your blog through the other Hawkins' as I was curious about your work. Was wondering if you are managing to paint while mothering and it looks like you have been successful--that's huge! I haven't been to the Salon in years and I'm sorry I missed it again this Spring. Keep painting!