Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Good Things

(1) The yankees won the world series! Woohoo! I wish I could see the look on my brothers, Dad and Grandpa Clarke's faces. Or the tears in their eyes. (2) Bryn is walking all over the place and it is the cutest thing ever. Something about those little steps just kills me. (3) I'm almost done with our Christmas stockings and I'm loving them. (4) I found a cute, cute, cute bench/storage/seat thing at Goodwill last night. I can't wait to paint it and fix it up. And the best part is that they were having a 75% off sale so it was only $10.00. More to come on that later. (5) I didn't have even one piece of Halloween candy today. That's an accomplishment. But I did make cookies and homemade breadsticks, and have plenty of both. Yikes. But at least I didn't have any candy, right?

1 comment:

Diana Hulme said...

i TOTALLY want to see the bench thing you found. and, i'm dying to see your christmas stockings!!! hello, you're making them?! how cool!