Monday, October 26, 2009

Upper Body Strength

When I began dating Josh, his family was quick to inform me about his "tremendous upper body strength" (I'm still laughing!), citing various titles from collegiate-level arm wrestling contests. Ha ha. And that's what sealed the deal for me! It appears Bryn has inherited Josh's tremendous upper body strength because all she wants to do all day is push things around or tip things over. Her favorite is to corral the kitchen chairs into one corner of the room then crawl through the bars. I'm glad I only spent $50 on our dining set because often her strength is just too great and bangs the chairs into each other or pushes the chairs over onto their sides. The chairs are already getting banged up and we're only on our first child! Crawling over the legs of a chair. Wild child.

No comments: