Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cute.

This is Brynlee and I with our sunburns from being out in the sun all week. We look more red in person. It's sad that I didn't give Bryn enough sunscreen, but it is a tiny bit cute to see her little red cheeks.

Brynlee used to say "Mama" all day long. Really. Then on Sunday she learned "Ga-Ga" and she replaced "Mama" with "Gaga". I was "Gaga", Josh was "Gaga", everyone and everything was "Gaga". I wanted her to show my family (who is in town! woot!) how she says "Mama", but nothing. She hadn't said it even once. Until....

Today I left for 3.5 hours to do a temple session with my parents and Jae. Marie and Logan babysat Bryn and what did she say while I was away? "Mama". Yes! Now I'm home and she's been saying it ever since. So proud. So very proud. Someone's getting extra applesauce tonight, my friends!

3 comments:

Diana Hulme said...

Brynlee really is the cutest baby! She just makes you want to smile when she's smiling, even in pictures! And you're right - the sunburn is adorable. :)

Brandi said...

She is too cute.

Hema and Becky said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets a little too much sun! Brylee is adorable any color! Just like her momma!