Monday, June 29, 2009

Six Months Old

Brynlee is half a year old today! I can't believe it! Here's her six month update:
Favorite Foods: Oatmeal and Banana Cereal is at the top of the list! Also, oatmeal, rice cereal, and milk of course.
Favorite Sounds to make: cooing, grunting, gargling, heavy breathing, fake coughs, laughing, singing, growling (this is a new one. nice and feminine!), tongue clicking, spitting, hiccuping, weezing, thankfully her noises don't include much crying!
Favorite Nicknames: Bryn, B, BB, Finnigan, Little One, Little Missy, Little B, Totey Nonies (thanks Mom), Totes, Miniature, can't think of the others
Favorite Books: Goodnight Moon, Who is Coming to My House, No no Yes yes, Curious George, Goodnight Gorilla, Colors, Words, Baby ABC's, the Old Testament
Favorite Things to do: going on walks, swinging on the swing at the park, splashing and singing in the bath, grabbing our faces, grabbing anything, spitting up, rolling over and over, back and forth, chewing on anything she can get her hands on, crumpling paper and trying to eat it, taking sips of water out of my cup, reciting scriptures, playing in her exersaucer, reading books, laughing
We love her!

5 comments:

Margaret Tueller said...

wait... the Old Testament?! Wow!

JethRobyn said...

I'm glad she is eating her 6 month sign, that makes it so much cuter :)

Hema and Becky said...

She is so sweet! I can't believe it has been 6 months! We can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!! By the way, I love that she is reciting scriptures!

lindsey smith brammer said...

Laura she is SOOO adorable! She looks just like Josh too! Wow. I hope everything is just awesome (and it looks like it is).

Love you!
-Linds Smith Brammer

Marie said...

I love these! I especially love her face in the fourth one, she's a very intense baby by the looks of it. I call holding her first when you come to our house :)